This is a great vacation site where you can get your films developed, wander through book shops and send off your post cards. This Safari vacation in Nairobi is almost inevitable. Stay in Nairobi, you’ll find a town full of hustle and bustle, which gives you an opportunity to a real Africa street experience – street vendors, street children, beggers, overflowing taxis’,matatus and street hawkers, like any other city in Africa with probably some of the most unconventional driving skills in the world! Nairobi also has its share of bustling markets, dusty shanties, skyscrapers, and leafy suburbs with sweeping gardens.
- Nairobi has some great hotels and plenty of restaurants. Nairobi’s celebrated restaurant is The Carnivore, where you can taste anything from zebra to crocodile. For shopping opportunities try the shopping malls, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy. A short drive from Nairobi you can visit Karen Blixen’s house or have afternoon tea with giraffes at Giraffe Manor.
Acacia safaris prepares for you the best Safari fully combined with Tours around Nairobi.
Accommodation in Nairobi
- Nairobi Serena is located on the eastern edge of the Masai Mara in a surrounding of fever trees, the camp has a tranquil atmosphere with spacious safari style tents amongst shady trees, which gives a romantic feel.
- Stanley Hotel whose design concept takes on a Victorian theme, retaining the high ceilings and olden world charm of the era while incorporating every comfort and luxury for the traveller of today.
- The Hotel Intercontinental is centrally located a few minutes walk from the Kenyatta International Conference Centre and the city centre with outdoor activities including cycling, tennis, and golf.
- The Nairobi Safari Club is an all suite hotel well equipped with, air conditioning satellite TV, international direct dialing, digital safes, telephone and a mini bar.
- The Giraffe Manor, built in 1932 by Sir David Duncan, is situated on 120 acres of land just a few miles from the centre of Nairobi, Kenya’s capital city.
- The Holiday Inn Nairobi Mayfair Court is only 20km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and offers a full range of services and facilities.
- The Norfolk Hotel has hosted guests in Kenya since 1904 with its high standards of service, luxurious style, hospitality and comfort
- The Safari Park Hotel offers a warm welcome and an entertaining African atmosphere.
- Ngong House: offers abeautiful, luxurious and romantic home stay! gives the impression of being in the African Bush, secluded in 10 acres of private land, only 20 minutes away from downtown Nairobi.