We require a 40% deposit of the total tour cost upon confirmation of the safari in low season period and to secure gorilla permits.
In peak seasons from July to September we require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla permits.
The balance 2 weeks prior to the arrival.
For bookings coming one month before departure we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
All cancellation penalty depends on the number of days before tour departure:
- Before 60 days:
- Between 60 days and 30 days:
Refund of 70% of the deposit
- Between 29 days and 15 days:
Refund of 30% of the deposit
- Less than 15 days:
- There is no refund of any unused portion of your safari once commenced.
Please note that Gorilla Permits in Uganda are not refundable when already booked, as this is the policy of Uganda Wildlife Authority.
– Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond our control will be immediately communicated to our clients.
– We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause hazard or inconvenience to other clients and to our environment and ecosystems.
– Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before year 2000 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series.