4 days Uganda Primate safari tour
4 days Uganda Primate safari tour
This 4 days Uganda primate safari tour takes you to two national parks famous for chimpanzee trekking where you will see several primates such as the Black and white Colobus Monkey, Red-tailed monkey, Blue monkey, and 13 other species.
You also get the chance to see some of the big 5 and several bird species. These parks include Kibale national park and Queen Elizabeth national park. The journey begins and ends in Kampala.
- Day 1 – Drive from Kampala to Kibale Forest national park with a stopover in Fort Portal City
- Day 2 – After breakfast at the lodge, go for Chimpanzee tracking in the Bigodi wetland of Kibale forest national park and transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park in the afternoon
- Day 3 – Game drive in Queen Elizabeth national park for a classic Uganda wildlife safari
- Day 4 – Boat ride at the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth national park and drive back to Kampala
Safari in Details of the 4 days Uganda primate safari
- Day 1 of the 4 days Uganda Primate safari tour – Drive from Kampala to Kibale Forest national park with a stopover in Fort Portal City
Begin your journey in Kampala for Kibale national park. stop in Fort Portal for lunch and visit ‘Amabere ga Nyina Mwiru Caves, the Karambi tombs, and Omukama’s palace.
When you arrive at the park, check-in into your lodge and embark on a nature walk in the Bigodi wetland sanctuary.
- Day 2 of the 4 days Uganda Primate safari tour – After breakfast at the lodge, go for Chimpanzee tracking in Bigodi wetland of Kibale forest national park and transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park in the afternoon
Wake up, have your breakfast, and start a guided quest for the 13 primate species found in the park. The major event will be a chimpanzee trekking excursion along the boardwalk trail where you will view over 137 species of birds.
Return to your lodge and check out. Start on your journey to Queen Elizabeth national park. When you reach the park, check into your preferred lodge for the night and dinner.
- Day 3 of the 4 days Uganda Primate safari tour – Game drive in Queen Elizabeth national park for a classic Uganda wildlife safari
Wake up and go for the early morning game drive where you will see elephants, buffalos, antelopes, warthogs, lions, and leopards but rarely. Return to your lodge for breakfast.
In the afternoon, go on chimpanzee trekking in Kyambura where you will stroll the forests near the Chimpanzees. You will also see several tree species as well as over 400 bird species. Return to your lodge for dinner and rest.
- Day 4 of the 4 days Uganda primate safari tour – Boat ride at the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth national park and drive back to Kampala
Wake up and go for a morning boat ride on the Kazinga channel where you will see herds of Elephants and Buffalos as well as Antelopes, Hippos, and various bird species. After this adventure, return to your lodge and begin your journey back to Kampala city.
End of the 4 days Uganda Primate safari tour
Popular Uganda Safaris Tours Tailored by Acacia Safaris Uganda
Uganda safari, trips & tours from Uganda gorilla trekking tours to exciting game drives in the most visited Uganda Safari Destinations that will leave you wanting for more. The perfect Uganda safaris for you and your budget.
Uganda is considered the Pearl of Africa has a lot to offer to the world in terms of safari adventures. Besides, Uganda has such a wealth of attractions that a single visit will not be enough to discover all its wonders.
It has 10 National parks namely: Murchison falls National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Semuliki National Park, Rwenzori Mountains NP, Kibale Forest NP, Bwindi impenetrable National Park, Mt.Elgon NP.
Each of these offers magnificent and unique fauna and flora, which make visitors always remember memorable moments in the Pearl of Africa.
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda Tour
- 3 Days Gorilla Safari Uganda Bwindi Impenetrable Park Tour
- 3 Day Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari
- 4 Days Kidepo Valley National Park Uganda Safari
- 3 Day Jinja City Tour Uganda Safari
- 8 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour
- 9 Day Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour
- 12 Day Jungle Uganda Safari
- 14 Day Uganda Safari Eco-explorer
- 15 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Kigali City Rwanda Tour
- 18 Day Best of Uganda Safari
Essential Trip Information
Want an in-depth insight into Acacia Safaris East Africa Safari Holidays, Adventures and Gorilla trekking Experience? Our essential safari Information provides visa information, How to get to Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and Tanzania, the Best Time to East Africa – pretty much everything you need to know about our safari holidays and more.